The prospective candidate will assist with the management of inventories; assist in the preparation and completion of the fixed assets registers; provide support to the Senior Accountant as it relates to the preparation and posting of journal entries and other accounting transactions (including backlog), and perform other duties as assigned. Academic qualifications and experience required for job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ACCA Level I
- At least two (2) years’ experience in similar position.
- Experience in the medical industry would be an asset
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel and Power Point
- Be knowledgeable of and committed to the philosophy, principles and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Highly organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills and good Team Player
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work on own initiative
- Detail Oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Quick learner
- Willingness and ability to be trained in the use of Electronic Medical Records and Accounting Software
Applications along with resume should be sent by Monday, September 2, 2019 to
Human Resource Director
Andrews Memorial Hospital Ltd.
27 Hope Road, Kingston 10
Or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with the applicable Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.