The Radiology Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of our Radiology/Imaging Department. Some of the responsibilities include, performing clinical procedures according to training/certification in modalities, setting operational standards, personnel management, and budget management.
Academic qualifications and experience required for job
• Bachelor’s degree/ Tertiary Level Certification in radiological science or applicable field
• Minimum five (5) years of clinical Radiology experience in at least one (1) modality required, but a second modality preferred.
• Minimum three (2) years of experience in a supervisor or lead role in Radiology department.
• Previous financial and performance management experience required.
• License, Certification, Registration
• Be knowledgeable of and committed to the philosophy, principles and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
• Reliable and Confidential
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Exceptional time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong Supervisory Management Skills
• Exceptional Customer Service skills
• Strong organizational, creative thinking and analytical skills are essential
• Great team player.
Applications along with resume should be sent by Monday, September 2, 2019 to
Human Resource Director
Andrews Memorial Hospital Ltd.
27 Hope Road, Kingston 10
Or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with the applicable Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.