Out Patient Department
Welcome to the Out Patient Department
Our Outpatient Department (OPD) located on the ground floor of AMH offers general hospital outpatient services in a centralized, convenient location serving the entire family. We see and treat more than 27,000 patient cases per year. We provide personal and professional health care consultation and treatment, plus quick and easy referrals to specialists where necessary.
- Health Care Consultation
- Medical Investigation & Treatment
- Diagnostic Services
- Emergency Services
Triage Area & Waiting Room Process
- Submit your docket to the receptionist/nurse, wait for your name to be called.
- When your name is called, go into the triage room (a nurse will direct you).
- Once that process is completed, you will be directed to the waiting area to see the Doctor.
- After your doctor’s visit, you may be directed to other departments for further tests.
- Return your docket to the nurses’ station. We need the docket to be better able to serve you and therefore it should not be taken off the hospital grounds.
Registration & Medical Records:
Our Medical Records Department is responsible for all patient registration and the housing of all medical records. All patients are required to visit the Medical Records Department upon arrival.
New Patients: Medical Records representative. You will then be given your patient docket and be directed to the Triage Area. For Returning Patients: Collect your patient docket and head to the Triage Area.
For Returning Patients: Collect your patient docket and head to the Triage Area.